Friday, April 27, 2007, 10:38 pm
This happened on ytd ... 260407
Finally ... after so long ...
I did it .. i had deleted the 261 msgs that i'd kept in my previous handphone.
Woah .. it really took me strengths (hahah.. as if) to delete them away.
It meant alot to me but since it doesn't work out , i rather treat it as a memory ..
And the real reson why i deleted was ... Because my bro wanted to change the phone to another model ...
Hahahahah ... But yeah ... Wo zhang da le !! ( I had grown up already)


And yeah ... one more gd news ...
I got the Cambodia Pictures froM Hong Bei bei already!!
It was extremely long-waited and really really worth it ...
The pictures were damn good and nice ...
And Hong Bei made copies for us ...
Oh my god ... really appreciate what she had done ...
And ya ppl .. will update it in my folder soon ..
Rmb to link ur way to the site and have a look ...


deLpHine