Saturday, April 14, 2007, 2:44 pm
This is basically what Cass wanted me to do ..
And right .. i had to do it ..
Cos i won have anythg to blog on lately ...

6 weird ass things about me.
There is basically nothing weird bout me .. or is there?

1. When i really click on with someone, bascially like super good and it reached till a stage where i can bully him/her, i'll tend to avoid that person.
I don't know why, but i'll miss that person but at the same time, i'll try to avoid him/her.

2. I love to keep my fart and let it goes off at one go .. pu puuuuuuuuuu

3. I think i have some power .. ha. cos in the past, whenever i wanna know someone's name or etc, somehow they will just be revealed to me. ( I swear i didn't ask anyone)

4. I like to pull the ends of my hair .. i'm not sure why but it's just like a reflex to me

5. I have a habit of changing my phone yearly .. and they must be different model and colour each time i change to a new one.

6. Lastly, i just love to disturb others .. making them piss off and fustrated just makes me happy and wanting to disturb them futher.. ( apply to those who understand my character and won't mind me disturbing them)

And yahoo .. so it's my turn to make U have a say ... So i'll pick my best 6 ..

*Syikin
*Syam
*Wan Lin
*Ai Li
*Crystal- lingli
*Belle

deLpH