Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 1:17 pm
Ever felt hopeless and upset when you saw someone crying or in trouble while you can't do anythg to help him/her?

Especially if the person is someone whom you care for and she's crying till her tears roll down like *awwwhhhh* (so painful)
While all you can do is to look at her and feel pain for her ... looking akward ..

I am especially bad at this situation and couldn't do anythg ..
I will just feel for the person and would not know what to say to the person ..
I can't even say my dumb blonde jokes at that period of time to cheer them up ..
Perhaps this is my personality .. but honestly, i feel like doing something, but i just don't know how to ..

I really salute those who can handle situation like this ...
They can just console and comfort them and in a while, the person will feel better ..
If there's a way, i would wanna learn to cheer up ppl ... when they are down and not only when they are board ...

deLpHine