Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 11:53 pm
Here i'M now with Cass ...
Talking in Msn ...

Actually We have been talking bout Harry Potter but it just links us to the topic of our memories together in HSN ...

Oh gosh .. i miss her man.
I miss all the crapp-iness we shared ..
All the lame stuff that she used to say ..
And all the jokes that we had shared ...

Somehow .. all the Memories just flow back again ...
Haiz ..

Casss .... we must be strong and we can make it ...
I have 2 weeks to go before attachment and i know that you can make it through too ..

When you are lonely, think of the 5 cent joke that we played on Bee Lian ..
I'm sure that helps ..
And how we laugh at certain things ...
(Need not say, you know what i mean ..)

We'll have another chance to meet up ...
Not in the Hospital ~obviously ...

Hahah ...
You take care ya ...
Anythg just nudge Me ... i will be here.
(Anythg includes Harry Potter related stuffs )
Hahaah~

deLpHine