Monday, July 30, 2007, 2:56 pm
i'M so damn tired ..
Each day .. there's bound to be soMething which is troubling us ..
Idiot ...

I'm fustrated ...
i'M tired ...
i feel like quiting ..

Somehow .. the stress level is higher than usual and mood swings started to occur.
Anger and Crying are becoming my best friend for now ..

Yeah ..
I am totally giving everything up ..
I don't wanna talk bout anything else ..
Except stuff you know which can make me happier .. (eg. Harry Potter's story)

i'M sick ..
so sick of the life i'M having now ...

But i know that i shldn't give up like this ...
Just 2 more weekS to go ..

I must survive ..
I will survive ..
I won't say die ...

AhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH .... if anyone can understand how i feel ...
Yes .. you'Re right. I feel this way !!!!

deLpHine