Sunday, August 05, 2007, 11:36 am
As i was reading through my Ex-Sec sch classmates' blog ...
I realised that everyone is the same ...
The life that we went through now totally sucKs .. and i meant what i say .. IT SUCKS!
Why is life nowdays so hard for us?
Everyday is rushing in and out for projects and assignment ...
Where's our LIFE?
IS L-I-F-E gone?

Day in and out had been tough and board ...
Everyday we will be doing things that seems like a routine ...
Somehow we seems like being in army(except that we don't march)
What in the world is this?
aRe we really so systematically till we can't think of L-I-F-E anymore?

i'M so tired ...
I hate whatever i'M going through right now ..
Though the thoughts of leaving my poly-friends will make me cry ..
but i wanna run away ..
Away from all the horrible projects and group work ..
I HAD ENOUGH


Friends of my Sec- schools ...

Believe me when i say that i know how you feel ..
The load is really heavy and tiring ...
But guys, this is our final year ...
Barce yourselves and move on ...
I'm sure we can do it ...
We Must do it ...
Don't give up ...

deLpHine