Friday, August 24, 2007, 4:32 pm
Oh ho ...
3 more days to go before attachment ...

okay .. serious topic ..
"Do i look like a guy?"
hahah ... Not like i mind ..
But i've been getting this comment from 3 female friends ..
Hahahah .. i found that "ok .. i look like a guy"
Then thinking bout it .. i would go, "Oh .. do i really look like one? is that the reason why i ... "
Hahahaha ...

Maybe somehow i have guys' feature ...
Like big arms, bigger built ..
Prefer to wear pants/shorts
Have hairy hands/legs
"Well, maybe not H-A-I-R-Y .. but more hair"

But honestly ..
I'm a girL ..
just like the case of Ron's tactless comment to Hermione ...
"Hermione .. you A-R-E A G-I-R-L .. "

Just to show you some picts of myself ...
Yahoo ...
Judge for urseLf ..

While doing my homework ~



Both pictures are taKen when i'M studying for exaMs .. ~

With speCt ~



Without spect~




deLpHine