Monday, September 03, 2007, 10:04 pm
To Y-O-U K-N-O-W W-H-O (Hahha .. sounds like Lord Voldermot of Harry Potter's series)

Thank you so Much ...
Really appreciate the thoughts and i really felt so pampered ..
Didn't know that you would specially sent them oveR ..
(You really should have tell me bout it instaed of hinting 'SHOERACK' to me)
You should know how bad aM i in guessing game...

Hahahah ....
But anyway, it really made me happy ...
I'll take my time to enjoy those muffins ...
(And will never share with those who want to try .. hahah --> alright, i can hear someone calling me selfish now ..)

=)
I'm not good at words ...
But still thanks alot ..
Hope that all of us can meet up soon ...

Don't rot too much ...
Take caRe and enjoy ur next posting ...
(I bet it'll be much better than the one you're in now)

Love,
deLpHine