Friday, January 18, 2008, 5:09 pm
Times fly ...
Really ...
It does ...


We first met without knowing each other ...
A Smile ..
A Look
Conversations began ...

I felt happy knowing that more students will be with me throughout the journey..
I do ..

It had been a while ...
Knowing you gals had been so much fun and pleasure ..
The laughters that we had shared throughout this 2 months had been memorable ..

I had learnt alot from you gals ..
And truely appreciate all ur company ...

Though our parting is near ..
i do hope that you gals will continue to strive harder and do ur best ..
This is our final journey to success ...

I love you gals so much ...
Thanks for the love that you had showered me with ...
Especially my love, Cai Xia ..

Take care all ...
PRCP gals ...
No matter where will ur be ...
I just want youR to know that i'M glad that we aRe friends ..

Love ya all ~
*Fiza*Cai Xia*Yee Seong*Zhan Shun*

*update*

(From top: Fiza, delphine,Yee seong
Bottom: Cai xia)



(From top: Yee seong, cai xia
Bottom: Fiza, delphine)



(From left: Jing yi, Cai xia, fiza)

deLphine