Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 5:19 pm
My own comp had already broke down ..
Using my Bro's one ....
Couldn't update much ...
Till i get my new set of LapTop ...

Yahoo ~`

Yesterday was my Graduation day ...
Lots of my friends were present ..
But it was such a mess till we didn't talk much ..

Couldn't catch up with most of them ..
Bei Bei and Gwen especially ...
They went back b4 i could take a pict with them ..

Kinda of sad ...

But the biggest thing i wanna blog on is this ...
Stella Teo ..
Out of the sudden, she look at me and pull me into a hug ..
She whispered ...

" I miss you .. i really do"

Oh goSh ....

( They knew that i am so emotional and she actually said that)

I cried ..
and cried ...



It's just ...

Really .. i am so touched till i cried ...
Cos Stella never really said such things b4 and I believe her ..

I miss her too ...
i do ...


Really hope that we'll meet up again Real soon ..


deLpHine