Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 7:16 pm
Wed, 18/06/08

This is my 2nd month , 1st week of my working life ..
Working life is so different from being a student ..
As a student, i can slack and rot as much as i can ...
But after graduating, i realise alot ... alot of things ..

I realise that i didn't learn much as a student ..
Even the most basic thing like forms recognisation and tympanic temp is also difficult for me ..
I really wonder what did i learn during PRCP and how did i manage to pass ..

It's just irony that i can get gd comments/ feedback during PRCP ..
I just felt that it's not right ..

On and off, my preceptor or senior will explain stuffs to me ..
They are really important to me as it made me think and learn .. Then i'll remember ..

Though sometimes during work, i'll be slower than others ..
But they won't scold me at all ..
They tell me that being slower is better than making error ...

But i won't want this to happen again ..
I'll work harder than b4 and learn more than before ...

As the pionner batch of NP nursing, i'll try to do my best for my future juniors ..
We'l all hang on and perform our best ..

I'll be starting my 1st night duty tomorrow ...
*Finger-cross* Hope that it'll be fun and i'll do my best too ...


=)

deLpHine