Saturday, July 12, 2008, 5:58 pm
Fate & Chances
Do they come in one package?
I really wonder ..

I am true believer of Fate ..
If i believe or feel that someone is right ..
I'll go for it ..

Everyone shld know by now that I am a 21st century woman..
I am not scare of confession ..
I'll initate contacts from guys ..
If i like you, i'll let you know ..
(Provided i know that you do feel something for me)
Stella will always scold me if i did that ..
Cos she still think that guys shld take the initative ..
But i don't mind ..

But sometimes she can be right ..
I might scared the guys away ..
But if you really like, you shld ask and make it clear ..
Don't 'drag drag pull pull' ( translate in mandarin --> tuo tuo la la)
Else you'll lose the chance ..
=)

i'm still looking out for the one whom i can call mine ..
I believe that you are still out there ..
Wait for me .. throw me a sign ..
Cos i'll be waiting ..
Till you sweep me off my feet ...

=)

deLpHine