Saturday, July 05, 2008, 4:39 pm
Today is like the worst day since my transition of role ..
Oh gosh .. even though i am only taking 5 patients, it seems like lots to me ..

1st mistake --> sending specimen for the wrong test (In the morning)Omg .. that's like an I-CARE as well as an extra charge to the patient ..
I really feel so guilty and upset bout it...
SSN and Drs are pretty upset .. but in the end, they didn't scold me ..
SSN just explain to me the right procedures and Doctors cancelled the test ..

2nd mistake --> Did not fax for medication for the patient (In the afternoon)Oh gosh, this is like so crazy .. i can forgot bout this ...
And SSN had to help me to fax it ..
Worst of all .. patient need the medication in the afternoon ..
More guilty ..

3rd Mistake --> My horrible drip that i forgotten to chart down and sign (In the Afternoon)
Ahhhhhhhhh .. it's like so many and i kept changing ...
and worst of all .. i didn't chart them ..
And my afternoon SN had to remind me ...
I feel so sad ... oh man.

4th mistake --> Did not charge my MSP (In the Afternoon)
I kept forgeting bout this ...
It's like doing a procedure and didn't charge the patient ...
Until my afternoon SN noticed it, then i realise my mistake ...

Today is really the all-worst day for me ..
So many mistakes in a Day and i had to depend on My SSN for help ..
Cos usually i a quite independent ..
Really disappointing for me and i am really sad bout all this incident ..

All my SNs kept mentioning to me that it's alright ..
Cos i'm still new ..
And thus will be slower ...
But i really feel sad ...
Haiz ...

I really hope that everything will turn out fine for me ..
I really pray hard and hope that it'll turn out better ...

Bless Me ..

deLpHine