Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 8:59 pm
GUILT

Often, i will really feel guilty ..
Guilty cause whenever my preceptor tell me something, i will remember for now ..
And when someone question me again, i would think really hard and try to remember ..
And usually i will stumble upon answering ..

It is just so frustrating when you can't answer it ..
And if my preceptor is around, i will feel even more stress out ..
Sometimes i really feel silly and upset ..
Cause i never wanted to 'throw' my preceptor's face down the drain..

Ahhhh ...
That's when i feel angry and upset with myself ...
I know that my preceptor will never scold me ..
Cos she really don't .. she will only reason with me and help me along ..
But i just can't help but feel the guilt in my chest ..

My preceptor is really really really nice ..
And super super super smart --> like a walking dictionary ..

I really hope that one day i'll make her proud ..
Cos i don't wanna disappoint her as well as myself ..
I'll work hard ..
I really will .. But perhaps not now, cos my eyes are falling off soon ..

deLpH