Friday, August 15, 2008, 11:32 am
Myself

I don't often get angry
Even if i do, my smile will still appear
So often,
I use tears to cover up my anger

People always vent their frustration to me ..
I listen ..
I guess, i am those who listen more than i speak ..

But guess what,
I have my own problems too ..
*Sad =)*

But My face won't imprint them out ..
And i can hear that my heart is bleeding ..
Calling out for someone to listen too ..

But the pain won't last ..
It will be over and done soon ..
Thus i don't tell ..
I rather listen to your problems and wait for you to vent them out ..

I am not noble ..
I am just me ..

This is my character .. *sad =)*
But i am still a human ..

deLpH