Sunday, August 17, 2008, 4:45 pm
Teenage Love Affair This is the phrase of life that all teens will definitely go through .. I especially love this song by Alicia Keys .. I think that it truly made one smile and reflected on their innocent love .. It does .. And it made me thought of my teenage years too .. ( i just turned 20 .. so no longer a 'teen') The sweet, shy and awkward feelings that you will get whenever you see him .. He can totally melt ur heart with that charming smile or even hearing his husky low voice .. Oh gosh ~ He will be there to offer you his help when you need him .. just like Ur super man .. Ur head will tend to turn whenever his name was heard .. Hoping that you'll catch a glimpse of his look .. And Ur day will go well even though it just totally sucks to others .. A short msg from him will keep you smile for the whole day .. and when others ask, you said that today is a good day .. Jealousy will spurt if girls got too close to him .. You can't help but feeling lousy, angry and even wanted to avoid him .. But somehow if he happen to spot you and give you a wave, Ur heart will be smoothen and soften yet again .. Is this Love? You might ask .. Perhaps you wouldn't know the answer until your heart tells you .. But even if it's just an affectionate instead of love, you are still contented .. Cos for once, he 'belong' to only you .. deLpH Below is the lyric to the song Can't wait to get home Baby dial your number Can u pick up the phone Cause I wanna holla Daydreaming about you all day In school can't concentrate Want have your voice in my ear 'Till mama comes and says it's too late Cause the lights are on outside Wish there was somewhere to hide Cause I just don't want to say goodbye Cause you are my baby baby Nothing really matters I don't really care What nobody tell me I'm gunna be here It's a matter of extreme importance My first teenage love affair I love our secret meetings On the 5th floor stair case I'm gonna give you this letter Of all the things I can't say Want you to be my first my last my ending and beginning (yeah) I wrote your name in my book Your last name my first I'm your Mrs. Cause the lights are on outside Wish there somewhere to hide I just don't want to say goodbye Cause you are my baby baby Nothing really matters I don't really care What nobody tell me I'm gonna be here It's a matter of extreme importance My first teenage love affair Hey boy You know I really like being with u Just hanging out with you is fun So maybe we can go to first base Because I feel you Second base Want you to feel me too boy Third base Better pump the breaks Oh baby slow down I gotta go home now Cause the lights are on outside Wish there was somewhere to hide Cause I just don't want to say goodbye Cause you are my baby baby Nothing really matters I don't really care What nobody tell me I'm gunna be here It's a matter of extreme importance My first teenage love affair My baby baby Nothing really matters I don't really care What nobody tell me I'm gunna be here It's a matter of extreme importance My first teenage love affair |
Biography
deLpHine 22 Taurus Waiting for you Music
Connections
my Picturesmelvin SyaM SyiKin Class 4e2 Np Leo IzzaH asHikin Winnie 2 an-nuR Cass Sing yuJing zuL Archives
September 2006October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
