Monday, October 06, 2008, 5:42 pm






Fated to Love you

I just started to watch this Taiwanese Drama ..
Cast included: Chen Qiao En Joe, Ruan Jing Tian Ethan as well as Baron Chen .
Oh my ..
I didn't expect myself to get hook on this ..

My initial feeling to this show was that it is so much like one of the Japanese show which i loved .. Shot-Gun marriage a drama which aired in 2000.

But after 6 episode and going ..
The feel is still the same .. but the story-line is much more different compared to shot-gun marriage ..

I like this show ..
And i had to admit that i watch it cos many ppl talked about the 'realistic' bed scene of Joe and Ethan ..
And i wanted to verify it with my own 'eyes' .. hahaha.

Indeed ... It was 'unbelievable' ...
And i got hook to this show ..

Apart from that, Ethan Ruan is really really really handsome ..
Not forgetting, Baron Chen is charming as well ..
And last but not least, Joe Chen portray her character, Xin yi as this vulnerable, timid-looking (stick-on label) but optimistic girl that well that i really pity & respect her at the same time.

I like this show ..
Catch it if you prefer to watch alternative kind of idol drama ..

deLpHine