Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:43 pm
Blogging showed a different side of me
Usually it reveal my most saddest and raw emotions that i don't potray in reality
In reality, i am cheerful, smiles will hang on my face. I do grumble, but I won't be sad or angry
In blogging world, I am often emotional, fustrated and speak words from the deepest core of my heart
I realise that i don't really share this 'other' side with my friends, maybe because they have so much problems that i didn't wanna add to their worries
My real nature self is actually a nice person & I listen more than i talk
I love eye-contact with others and often assure others with my words
I like fun and laughters
I love the comfort at familiar places
But due to work or Reality, I realise that i change
I still behave like my nature self
But i tend to speak up and show concern more to others
I kept my difficulities, trouble and feelings to myself
I don't really like to trouble others, thus i 'Bao' everything
I thought of others' feeling before i talk or speak in case i gave them any difficulites

PS: i made myself sounds like i am so 'Good' .. hahah.
But this is a side of me whom ppl don't know so i am telling.


So to all who ask me bout " why am i so emo in blog " ..
That are the answers to the queries that your had ..

deLpHine