Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 8:30 pm
09062009
Our nightmare is once again going to happen ..
I totally refuse to acknowledge this issue and left it at the back of my mind.
Nerveless, how you refuse it ..
It is eventually gonna come back ..

Today, when i was doing my PPA with Sister,
Immediately she noticed my FPT Short ..
Cos b4 that, when i was in the ward, Jer Jer was saying that Sister will definitely kill me for wearing that.
Then i was trying to make up story that i am going for jogging --> but with slipper
So diao .. gain ~

Then she started to qns me bout my shorts ..
Asking me how frequent i wear it and etc ..
Ah ya ... how in the world do i know that she would like to speak to me this morning?
Then she mentioned this funny phrase .. " Delphine, even if you wanna pretend that you want to go jogging, at least you shld wear a sports shoe."
Hahaha .. It was so funny ..
Then i told her, " Then maybe i should say that i'll be going for swimming then"
She replied, " There is no swimming pool around and if you wanna pretend, must also pretend properly"
Hahahahah ... make sense. I will TRY my best not to wear shorts that frequently again ~

Then I don't know why we ended up talking up random stuff ..
Bout my bond, how i got into nursing and what should i futher in my studies ..
We talk bout deployment issue, 'scary' people topic and my schools' days .
She kept asking me qns which made me think that i have to be independent soon ..

Then we did the PPA which i realised that there's plenty of stuff which i did wrongly.
Hahaha ... but thank goodness, Our Sister is da BEST ! She helped so many of us to change the details again.
And we finished up the Report.

After that she talked to me again ..
She asked, " Delphine , there's bound to be changes "
My whole face crumpled again ..
My mind is racing.
She said," People have to leave "
I looked everywhere but her.
She added " Delphine, tell me 2 person whom you don't want them to leave "
I stuttered and looked stoned at her.
I could feel tears immediately swelling in my eyes.
How in the world do i know how to answer this question?

Then she rephrased her qns : "So tell me, choose 1 SSN, SN and EN that you don't want her to go"
I was like thinking, " Sister, you are so irritating. Stop asking me this ."
I think i said, " Sister, i don't want anybody to go and i think i will cry when i said anything"
And i looked at her and almost feel the tears flowing down.

Then she said, " So you will cry no matter who is leaving"
"Yeah," I thought to myself.
Then she said this before i left, " There is bound to be changes"
I tried to look away and said my good bye to Sister.
But in my heart i did not mention this to her ..

"Everyone is like a Family to me. We can't afford to hate each other cos we are always together. SO we learn to adapt and grow together "

deLpHine

" Ohana means Family. Family means No one get left behind "