Monday, June 22, 2009, 6:34 pm



This is Sister Evelyn's Msg to us ...
Word for word. I didn't edit anything at all .


My dear girls of ward 46. Thank u 4 all the effort u've all put in during this difficult period. Your wonderful teamwork in helping each other out by staying back without being asked or instructed touches me.
Do remember 2 rest well whenever u can & if u're starting 2 get burn out u must verbalise, ok? If u're tired & can see that the next shift cannot cope, as well as u're too tired 2 stay back, let me know. This situation may drag on for awhile & putting long long hrs will soon drain all of u. Take turns 2 leave on time 2 rest if situation permits. When more wards are open, hopefully the situation will be better. Do eat well, take vitamins, drink lots of water & rest well. Physically, i may not be in the wards but every other way i am. Take care always.


I am not trying to bull-shit or anything.
But where in the world will your Sister say such things to you?
I mean, it really surprises me. I didn't expect Sister to say that.
It really touches me and made me wanna work hard --> just because of her

Like what Mona said, " i dun mind werkin my ass off juz for YOU to stay and support our back.. "
I agreed.
I will even promise to wear lesser shorts to work and work for another 5 years just for you to stay with us.

I will

deLpHine