Thursday, June 18, 2009, 3:41 pm


This morning bout 7am plus towards 8am ..
Receive a msg when i was reading the Teenage Magazine.
I couldn't be bother to check it and it kept ringing and ringing till i can't take it.
I walk over and look at it.
It was actually a msg from Sister ..
I got a shock cos everytime when she msg, it is either she had something important to tell, or if not she need me to call her back.
Immediately i look at the msg ..

Woah .. i didn't expect that.
Sister was actually appreciating us for staying back to help one another.
It was a really nice & sweet msg .. cos where in the world will your Manager actually show concern to you and say "Thanks" for staying back & help?
She told us to take care and etc ...
Which i do appreciate that.

Though physically Sister is not with us,
but spirtually, we know that she is with us & fighting the battle together as one.

Guess what,
I finally told her ...
Ohana means Family.
Family means no one get left behind ~

deLpHine