Thursday, July 02, 2009, 1:23 pm
2.7.09
Ytd was the 1st day that Sister Evelyn was not around with us anymore.
Guess what?
I got sick .. for the 1st time ever since i started working.

I got sore-throat, slight fever, slight running nose and cough.
I felt so unwell and tired.
But still able to hang-on till i finished my shift.

I was thinking whether shld i swab myself and I asked Sister bout it.
Great, she mentioned that i needed to do that to check it out.

I was send to 24hr Woman Clinic by Jer Jer.
She accompanied me in and we were like sitting there, while waiting for the queue and Dr to come.
The queue was long .. and soon, lydia and Xin yi came downstair and accompanied me too.

The nurse took my BP in a room while the others stayed outside.
Then i had to wait inside for the dr ...
I was so board and just then, Jer jer, lyd n Xin yi came by the door and i ask them whether can i come out n wait or not ...
Just when i was out, the Dr came.

I quickly went back in and waited.
After a quick examination, I got a HQ and had to wait at home for Swab result.
The girls went back after i am done with that.
Sister was also worried but i told her that once result is out, i will let her know.

I totally have no idea where in the world is the result now ..
I have waited for over 12hr plus plus and there are still no phone calls.
But the other girls are also helping me to trace the result.
Hopefully it will be fine.

Thanks to all who showered your care & concern to me ..
Really appreciate it ...
Do take care of urself too ...
Rest more if possible ...

deLpHine
=)
Miss ya already, Sister