Thursday, July 23, 2009, 4:53 pm
23.07.09

Random post ~

Woah .. 10 days after Baby Luke is born ..
Ah .. miss his little eye-closed look.
Cute-o ..

Haiz ...
Life in 46 is a craze ..
It is a mini-HD plus War zone lately ..
Lots of not so common cases came in and we had been having serious headache ..

Woah ... this is gettin crazier than before ...
I just don't understand why must it always be our ward ...
We are like a Trial zone Head Quarter where ppl try out their new stuff at ..

Ah ya ....
But this is what i always say ...
Life is like this..
How can i complain?

I miss Sister Evelyn too ...
Just like Mona, who told me bout it ytd when we ended our shift ..
I longed to hear Sister's nonsense and wanted her to gloat with us ..
Haiz .. Sister ..
When will you be back again?
It is just so empty and sad again ...

I always thought that i can tahan ur abscence ..
But i guess .. sometimes Time just won't heal all pain ..

Sister Evelyn ...
Can you just drop by and ...
Just be there ....

We just want your presence ...

deLpHine