Friday, July 03, 2009, 8:56 pm
3.7.09

Bei bei came to my house just now ..
I mean, at the door step.

I was like drowsy, sleepy and just woke up after my promethazine dose at 5pm.
And i was like blur blur looking at her ..

She looked so vibrant and cute (as usual)
And she passed me a bag ...

I didn't know what it consist of till i open it up.
She gave me a LONG-WAITED belated birthday card, which i realize that she wrote it on my birth date.
And she give me a personalize name tag which apprently i can hang on my phone.
hhahahah....
AND the BEST of all ... a Harry Potter Card game !!!
Ahhhhhh!!!! Which she told me that she bought it over a year in Ireland but forgotten to pass it to me ...
OMG ... MY Sotong Queen, Hong Bei ...

The best of all ...
She love the gift i got for her ...
The Mickey Mouse watch ...
I am so so happy to hear that ...
She was wearing it and told me how much she liked it ..
I am so so glad ...
hahaha ...

Anyway,ytd was her 21st birthday ...
Hope that she did enjoyed her day !!


PS: Sister did not join face book yet .. arghh .. hahah
=)
Love,
deLpHine