Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 3:49 pm
I don't really know what shld i blog ..Just a random one then ... I think that having to get marry at age 25 is a real challenge for me. $ is an issue. Man is an issue. And Work is an issue. Haiz .. My dream will be dashed .. Cos no $ equal to no good life. Equal to no baby .. Ah ya ya ... Life in Singapore is not easy .. Must really really work hard first before one can afford the high expenses .. Tough .. I must jia you .. Earn $$ and get marry later .. Give my child a good life ... Yeah ... That's what i must aim for now ~ deLpHine |
Biography
deLpHine 22 Taurus Waiting for you Music
Connections
my Picturesmelvin SyaM SyiKin Class 4e2 Np Leo IzzaH asHikin Winnie 2 an-nuR Cass Sing yuJing zuL Archives
September 2006October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
