Sunday, August 16, 2009, 6:47 pm
It had been a hay- wired life in my ward ..
From an infection control ward, we change to an A class ward.
Then to a H1N1 ward ..
Then to a high-risk patient whom need isolation ward.
And right now, we might change to Mini ICU...

What's up with all this nonsense man?
I can't say that i am alright with the changes ..
Cos this is definitely too much and everyone had to move around after used to the new stuff ...

But sometimes i really wonder,
is the management doing things that is actually helping or making others more upset?
I know that we must all step into pt's shoe and feel for them ...
BUtt after all who in the world will feel for us?

I really don't know whether i will continue on or not after all this ..
I did told myself that if i had to work for anither 5yrs, i will continue ...
But after all this, i told myself that i must think 1st before making decision ...

Haiz ...
Just pretty irritated with the fact of lives ...

deLpHine