Saturday, May 01, 2010, 5:55 pm
I guess this is for Real ....I hate to post such things that made us tears ... I hate unhappiness ... Tears ... Crying ... Feeling of lost ... One week .. One more to go ... Sister is being kind to me actually ... But the workload will kill i guess ... I hate to say good-bye to you .. It hurts when i think of it ... I can't change the fact ... I can only try to 'prolong' the time ... It is really nice knowing you as a friend, a colleague, a gossiper, a kaki ... Things will never be the same again ... i guess i will miss you badly ... Without your nonsense with us ... Thanks for all the fun and i really treasure the good old days ... Take care my dear friend ... =) 舍得 。。 舍得。 要舍才会得 .. I wish you all the best ... Xin yi ![]() |
Biography
deLpHine 22 Taurus Waiting for you Music
Connections
my Picturesmelvin SyaM SyiKin Class 4e2 Np Leo IzzaH asHikin Winnie 2 an-nuR Cass Sing yuJing zuL Archives
September 2006October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |

