Sunday, June 13, 2010, 4:14 pm
13.6.10

This is a long-delayed post.
3 weeks ago, we had a terrible time at work ..
People left us one-by-one ..

We used to be happier with more staffs ..
Now .. we have 16 girls only ..
I don't know whether are you killing us or what ..

I feel so sorry that i can't help her ..
I know that this is not within her control and there is practically nothing she can do ..
Cos the final decision is not hers .. but the Top ..
But i am just sad that i couldn't do anything ..
I had been complaining .. that's true ..
but when i hear ppl complain bout her like that ..
It just hurts and i don't know how can i help her ..
Haiz ...

To me .. she is wonderful
She is like the best ..
Haiz ..
I don't know how or what i can do ..

But seriously if the TOP do things that really upset us ..
I guess ..
we'll know by then ...

deL